Terry tips on bureau websites
- Your homepage should describe your services. Do millennials know your service is FREE? Don't just be a search engine. Perhaps include testimonials about your company and service.
- How about a click to chat and/or a click to call on every page...you want them to call not just to LOOK at your site.
- Your speaker search should rank speakers like Travelocity ranks hotels, who converts the best, by profit for you and your speaker.
- Make sure they can search for what they are looking for - are the new hot topics in your search?
- Perhaps a search by your industry. Can your client find the best speakers for their industry (ie retail or finance)?
- Do you have speaker reviews on your site?
- How can you build your product int your customers process? Do you automatically write them one year, six month and three months before their annual meeting?
- Keep it fresh. Are you sending your clients snippet videos of hot new topics?