description Digital Relationships
Building digital relationships
Keeping up with today's omni channel customer is a daunting task. Terry's long experience in the on line world (Travelocity, Kayak, Wayblazer and the boards of ten digital companies) can show your audience how to succeed in this complex digital world. From search to social, mobile to big data, local to logistics, Terry will cover what you need to know now to keep 21st century customers satisfied.
Your audience will learn:
- In the Omni Channel world
- Distance doesn't matter
- Time doesn't matter
- Channels don't matter
- Only customer solutions matter
- Stages of digital relationships
- Customer relationships are like personal relationships; they happen in stages
- Only by understanding that the customer will move from channel to channel as they pass through each stage and by treating them the same way in every channel can businesses retain customers today
- Terry will review the stages of customer relationships and give tips for success in each stage
- It isn't about search. It's about being found!
- 25% of commerce will be mobile in two years
- Think like the customer to win in search. "I don't want a drill. I want a hole"
- Marketing is a two way street
- Give them what they can't get in the physical world
- Prototypes can spur PR
- Put something shiny in your application
- Keep it simple (Kayak vs Travelocity)
- Make search the key to unlock your information
- Every page is a home page
- Bite sized learning - just in time
- Your product should tell your story
- Visual is the new verbal
- The conversation is happening with or without you
- "The ants have megaphones"
- Social feedback builds consideration
- Where they buy doesn't matter
- The purpose of a sale is to create a customer
- Abandoned carts are gold
- Your most important email - "Welcome"
- What I shopped is now on sale
- Copy matters
- Build your product into their process
- Amazon sells used diapers!
- "We've missed you"
- Incentives to return